- Name of street and street number: 5 Sheung Lok Street
- District: Ho Man Tin
- Website address#: https://www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/KwunTak
- Appointed architect: Chief Architect (7), Housing Department
- Building contractor: Sun Fook Kong Construction Limited
- Firm(s) of solicitors acting for the vendor: Ho & Wong; W. K. To & Co.; Kao, Lee & Yip
- An occupation document (i.e. Occupation Permit) of Kwun Tak Court was obtained on 16 September 2019
Flat Selection - Points to Note
Note: All flats offered for sale under the current Home Ownership Scheme sale exercise were sold, with relevant Agreements for Sale and Purchase signed. (updated on 12.6.2020)
- The applicant, one of the adult family members intending to be a joint-owner and the elderly member who join the “Priority Scheme for Families with Elderly Members” must turn up for flat selection and completion of Agreement for Sale and Purchase (ASP) at the HOS Sales Unit in person.
- The applicant should come to the Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) Sales Unit at Lok Fu for registration 15 minutes before the flat selection session as specified in the flat selection notification letter.
- If the applicant is late on the appointed time slot of the designated flat selection day, his/her order of flat selection will be overtaken by another applicant with lower priority order. The applicant concerned will be arranged to select a flat at the next available time slot. Applicants are advised to plan their journey early and allow more travelling time to cater for unexpected delay.
- Buyer should bring along with him/her cashier’s order(s) and personal cheque(s) which are made payable to “HONG KONG HOUSING AUTHORITY” for paying the deposit. The amount for paying deposit are –
- Green form buyer - in the sum of HK$77,000 by cashier’s order(s). If the amount of such cashier’s order is less than 5% of the purchase price, any outstanding balance should be paid by a personal cheque upon signing of the ASP (payment by company cheque and in cash will not be accepted).
- White form buyer - in the sum of HK155,000 by cashier’s order(s). If the amount of such cashier’s order is less than 10% of the purchase price, any outstanding balance should be paid by a personal cheque upon signing of the ASP (payment by company cheque and in cash will not be accepted).
- Applicants who fail to keep their appointment will lose their eligibility for flat selection and their flat selection priority will be taken up by others lower in the queue.
- If there are special circumstances like traffic conditions and we have to suspend the scheduled flat selection session as specified in the flat selection notification letter, we will announce the revised schedule on the HOS 2019 designated website (www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019) as soon as possible. Please watch out for the details. Enquiries may also be made on the Housing Authority Sales Hotline on 2712 8000.
- Flat Selection Arrangements When the Tropical Cyclone / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is Issued
- Flat Selection Arrangements When the Tropical Cyclone / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is Issued (File removed 13/06/2020)
- List of Approved Banks / Financial Institutions for Providing Mortgage Loan
- List of Approved Banks and Financial Institutions for Providing Mortgage Loan (PDF format, 164 KB)
Please click the following links for "Registers of Transactions" and "Status of Sale of Flats" of the developments:
|Kwun Tak Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/KwunTak|
|Hoi Tak Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/HoiTak|
|Sheung Man Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/SheungMan|
|Yung Ming Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/YungMing|
|Kam Fai Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/KamFai|
|Yuk Wo Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/YukWo|
|Ka Shun Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/KaShun|
|Ping Yan Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/PingYan|
|Ngan Ho Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/NganHo|
|Ngan Wai Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/NganWai|
|Choi Hing Court||www.housingauthority.gov.hk/hos/2019/ChoiHing|